SAP® Security and Controls.
In the different sections there are articles, notes,
linktips , links to my publications, the eBook Shop
as well as the eBook versions of
Praxisleitfaden für SAP® CO , Practical Guide for SAP® Security
and Practical Guide for SAP® Security 2nd Edition
for you to read or even download for free.
Maybe you will find some of this being helpful
to understand, or even improve the security in your
SAP® system landscape
For questions, suggestions or comments
you can send me a Mail or use the contact form.
Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is....
TU Munich from 9th to 10th of June:
NOTES FEBRUARY 2015
• How SAP used its own technology to drive GRC across its global organization
• The implementation strategy used to achieve sustained success and acceptance
• The specific tangible benefits that resulted in the prestigious award
• SAP’s learnings about Best Practices and its planned next steps in the evolution of this company wide project
NOTES JANUARY 2015
March 17th - 20th in Las Vegas:
The 2nd Edition of the Practical Guide for SAP® Security is
now available as e-book for free download.
Your kind feedback mails that I have received over time
[and hopefully responded to ;-)]
have definitely encouraged me to continue.
As promised I have added now a few more chapters [EP, BI, HR]
and significantly updated the How to Chapter.
The following 8 Chapters are provided:
1. Introduction to the general authorization concept of SAP®
2. Detail view: Components of the authorization concept
3. Basic mode of operations
4. Evaluation tools
5. How to and background information [updated and extended]
6. Enterprise Portal [NEW]
7. BI [NEW]
8. HR [NEW]
If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to answer them.
Please feel free to send me a mail.
This book is free for download, see attachments .
Let's meet at SAPinsider's Streamline access control:
SAP GRC 10.x upgrade seminar this fall.
This 2.5 day event will provide leading strategies for implementing and upgrading to the latest version of SAP® Access Control.
We’ll be visiting the following three cities :
Chicago, September 17-19, 2014
Philadelphia, October 6-8, 2014
Amsterdam, December 8-10, 2014